Monday 6 December 2010

Sucker Punch

I'm not really too sure what to expect from this film (I guess I will be unprepared), but anything that starts with "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin must be good. Given that it is reportedly very hard to get any sort of rights to reproduce a Led song (to my knowledge the only other film is School of Rock, and only then because Jack Black begged the Led; and School of Rock is ace), then Sucker Punch must be good!




Is it a kind of Matrix thing, or are they all just dreaming? No idea, but I know I'm looking forward to it! I didn't really like 300 at all (fairly poor acting, bad cg backgrounds, David Wenham as narrator!? Though the fights were good), I did think Watchmen was great, so I'm hoping Zak Snyder continues his good work. Maybe he will out do himself and the climax will be Mr T punching them all saying "Take that Suckas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment