Saturday 25 August 2012

AWOL

We’re starting to race towards the end of August,and I realise that I’ve not written anything this month yet. Between watching lots of Olympics, a weekend away walking in Crianlarich (West Coast of Scotland) and my folks coming to stay, I have had little time to blog. Well that’s my excuse anyway. I’ve no idea how I’ll cope when I become a Dad for the first time in December!

It is almost the second anniversary of FilmsrRuss. Yes I’m almost into the terrible twos! So I hope I don’t get all cranky and stroppy, and hopefully normal service will resume soon. It’ll have to; Die Hard 2 last night, Die Hard 4.0 tonight (clearly ITV4 doesn’t think it’s worth showing Die Hard with a Vengeance!), Bridge on the River Kwai at the moment, and I must watch Die Another Day for Blogalongabond tomorrow! So I have to get busy.

This is Russ for FilmsRruss; we're done here.

6 comments:

  1. To my great shame, Die Hard with a Vengeance is my favourte of the four. Please don't think any less of me for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all Tom. It's years since I've seen any of them, and I've never seen 4.0, but I seem to remember hearing good things about it. Apologies for not reading and commenting on your blog recently, for the same reasons I've hardly written anything recently. I shall get back to it soon.

      Delete
    2. No worries. I noticed you'd been away though. Good luck with the baby btw!

      Delete
  2. congrats on being a dad.
    May you always have the energy to keep up
    from a man who is in the middle of running around after his two year old neice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, he's back!! No worries Russ, we're waiting here for you while you're away :-)

    Haven't seen Die Hard 4.0, but I love the first three parts, especially the third one. Samuel L and Bruce are just a super-awesome team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers dbborroughs; running round is kind of what I'm expecting.

    Maynard; yes I'm back! Have to organise another hangout soon. Die Hard 4.0 was pretty good actually; certainly a lot better than Die Hard 2 which I saw the previous night.

    ReplyDelete